The Kings School
87-129 Pennant Hills Road
A layout plan will be shown here layout. closer to the day.
LATEST NEWS FOR VISITORS
The show is open from 10.00am until 3.00pm. and there is plenty of parking at a cost of $5 per car. Enter via the main school gates on Pennant Hills Road.
There is also plenty of coffee and food as well as rides and entertainment for the kids.
Medallions and badges (shown left) will be availble on the day at the clock tower.
The grounds are large so catch the Red London Bus (gold coin donation)
More details of what the Kings Fair has to offer right here.
LATEST NEWS FOR DISPLAY VEHICLES
This will be continually updated as we get closer to the day. Any last minute changes will be posted here.
The display day will feature around 1500 cars plus some commercials. It is important we get all the vehicles onto the fields as quickly and efficiently as possible. This year there will be far more marshals to guide the traffic. Please follow their instructions
1. Main Sorting Point Any vehicle without a ticket will be directed left into the car park.
2. Right turn after the gate All vehicles follow the white line. Vehicles towing a trailer may have to turn left and then do a U-turn.
3. Main Split Yellow, Purple, and Aqua tickets turn left. Red and Blue tickets turn right.
4. Blue Ticket Blue tickets turn left and enter field.
5. Red Ticket Field Two entry gates: A: Rolls Royce and Daimler clubs. F: All other red ticketed cars.
6. Split Point Yellow C & Purple E turn right onto fields. Aqua D continue around outside of field.
7. Aqua D Entry
8. Trade Area All Traders have a Yellow ticket.
9. Green Jaguar Field Separate entry via main gates.
10. Fire Engine Display They will enter via the main gates.
greg kean ©
Entry on the day:
Sunday 27th August 2017
All vehicles with an 'A, B, C ,D, E or F' ticket will enter via Masons Drive. There will be signs along the entry road and marshals will help guide you to the correct fields.
Members of the Jaguar Car Club who have Green tickets will enter via the main gate off Pennant Hills Road.
You MUST have a ticket to display your car and it MUST be on your windscreen. Note that this year the tickets are electrostatic and they are designed to mount on the inside of your windscreen. There is no adhesive so they are easy to remove.
Please follow the directions of the marshals. The aim is that traffic should flow all the way to the fields with as little stops as possible.e your paragraph here.